See my cart
Find our recipe ideas with "Steamers"
Enamelled cast iron steamer casserole for simmering, combined with a steamer basket for healthy cooking.
- Ideas for top-bottom combinations: From bottom to top: slow cook the meat in the casserole and the vegetables in the glass basket. The vegetables will absorb the flavours of the stew as they cook. - From top to bottom: cook fish in the steamer basket and it will absorb the flavours of the slowly simmered julienne vegetables in the casserole.
- Suitable for all cooking methods, including induction hobs and ovens.
- Unique, handmade product: French craftsmanship.
- A lifetime guarantee is offered according to the instructions for use and maintenance in the instructions.
- Cooking: the cast iron must be heated gradually. To avoid creating thermal shock, do not use the booster function on induction hobs.
- Care: do not use very abrasive cleaners or sponges so as to avoid damaging the enamel.