Owner and Data ControllerInvicta Zone Industrielle – Lieu-Dit La Gravette 08350 DONCHERY 03 24 27 71 71
Legal basis for processingThe owner may process personal data relating to the users if one of the following conditions applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific objectives. Note: Under certain laws, the owner may be authorized to process personal data until the user objects to this processing ("opt-out"), without having to rely on consent or any other following legal basis. This does not apply, however, when personal data is subject to European data protection legislation;
- the provision of data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the user and/ or any pre-contractual obligation;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject to;
- the treatment is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of the public authority whose owner is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by a third party.
PremisesData is processed at the owner's operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the location of the user, data transfers may involve the transfer of the user's data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of this transferred data, users can consult the section containing detailed information on the processing of personal data.. Users also have the right to know the legal basis of data transfers, to a country outside the European Union or any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the United Nations. by the owner to protect their data. If such a transfer takes place, users can find out more by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by asking the owner using the information provided in the contact section..
Retention timePersonal data must be processed and stored as long as required, for the purpose for which it was collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user, must be kept until this contract has been fully executed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the owner must be kept as long as necessary, to achieve these goals. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
- The owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period of time, each time the user has consented to such a processing, provided this consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the owner may be required to keep the personal data for a longer period, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Purpose of processingUser data is collected to enable the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analyzes and User Contact. Users can find further detailed information about these processing purposes and about the specific personal data, used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal dataPersonal data is collected for the following purposes and uses the following services:
Contact UserMailing list or newsletter (this application) By subscribing to the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing commercial or promotional information about this Application. Your e-mail address may also be added to this list, following your registration to this application or after a purchase. Personal data collected: email address. Contact Form (this application) By filling out the contact form with its data, the user authorizes this application to use this information to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other type of request, as indicated by the header of the form. Personal data collected: city, country, e-mail address, first name, last name, phone number and postal code.
User rightsUsers may exercise certain rights with respect to their owner-processed data. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any given time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously consented to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to oppose the processing of their data, if the processing is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their data. Users have the right to know, if data is being processed by the owner, to obtain disclosure of certain aspects of the treatment and to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Check and find the rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request their update or correction.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process his data for purposes other than storage.
- Have their personal data deleted or delete. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, pass it onto another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract in which the User participates or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.