Tajine in enamelled cast iron, perfect for serving traditional Moroccan dishes.
- Cast iron base for searing the meat.
- Ceramic lid for stewing. The vapour condenses into small droplets and goes back into the dishes, mingling with the cooking juices.
- Suitable for all cooking methods, including induction hobs and ovens, thanks to its flat bottom.
- Unique, handmade product: French craftsmanship. A lifetime guarantee is offered according to the instructions for use and maintenance in the instructions.
- Cooking: the cast iron must be heated gradually. To avoid creating thermal shock, do not use the booster function on induction hobs.
- Care: do not use very abrasive cleaners or sponges so as to avoid damaging the enamel.