|Number of persons||2|
Oval casserole in enamelled cast iron, an elegant solution for cooking and serving directly at the table.
- A must-have for making delicious stews: cast iron retains heat efficiently, allowing you to use the gentlest cooking methods.
- Continuous moisture distribution during cooking: the ridges on the interior of the lid condense and then evenly redistribute moisture which is full of the aromas of the dish being cooked.
- Suitable for all cooking methods, including induction hobs and ovens
- Unique, handmade product: French craftsmanship. A lifetime guarantee is offered according to the instructions for use and maintenance in the instructions.
- Cooking: the cast iron must be heated gradually. To avoid creating thermal shock, do not use the booster function on induction hobs.
- Care: do not use very abrasive cleaners or sponges so as to avoid damaging the enamel.